The Management and employees of Clarke Transport Inc., Clarke Road Transport Inc. and Clarke North America Inc. are committed to conducting their business in a manner that preserves, protects and enhances the environment.
Our commitment to the environment is reflected in the following principles:
- We must recognize the potential impact of our operations on the environment and work to alleviate it through proper operational practices.
- In conducting our operations we must strictly comply with all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to TDG and WHMIS.
- We must strictly comply with established policies and operating standards that will ensure the protection of the environment and maintain and file Environmental Compliance Reports through the Policy Health & Safety Committee.
- We must respond in a timely and effective manner to any environmental incident.
- Waste products will be disposed of using only approved procedures and waste treatment facilities.
- Environmental protection is the responsibility of every employee and is to be practiced in every operational task.