Clarke E-billing lets you access your bill quickly, easily and securely. With e-billing you can:
- Conveniently access your account balance and outstanding items anytime.
- Review backup information such as Delivery information, Signed delivery receipt, etc.
- View items reaching payment due date.
You help the environment by cutting down on paper clutter! With e-billing, your bills are no longer mailed. Instead, you have choice for receiving it following formats:
- Email Link – Allows you to download invoices on demand.
- Email PDF – Allows you to get invoices in a PDF format (Email server size limitation).
- Email CSV – Allows you to receive invoices in a .CSV format.
- EDI – allows you to receive Invoices in EDI 210 Format.
- Best for the environment
- No stamps
- No Envelopes
- No Delays
- No Hassle
- Just an e-mail straight to your inbox to let you know your bill is ready.
- Electronic Funds Transfer – Allows customer to transfer money electronically. For more information, contact your collections agent (shown on your invoice).
- Invoice Inquiry – real-time access to invoices online.
- Invoice Summary Report - details summary of currently and historical invoices.
- Invoice Ageing - detailed summary of outstanding items.